Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Im backkkkk......*smirks

WEEEEEEEE!!!!

Shocking isn't it? its been a couplah months now huh? geezzzz! oh well, what matters is im back here...blogging like a senseless blah!!! wahahahahahaha! To all the peeps who had the audacity to enter my blog before...well the bitch is back :D and I still use my old URL for my blog...heheheheh! well, my adoring public...hold on to your boxers and panties...the Vampbitch is back to pull your undies...weeeeeeeee!!!!




I am watching you....weeeeheehehehehehehehe!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 10:45 PM :: 3 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .