Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Where the heck are you people??!!!

Where are you guys??? I have a feeling that all of you are abducted by the aliens or SHAMTENGGGGGGG...Updates people....I need updates yah hurd? If yah all hinding in somebody's boxers...well, get outta there will yah? *teehee save those *toot* thingies later and head to your computer and BLOG like shit...I MEAN IT! hehehehe!
I miss yah guys terribly...if yah know what I'm sayin'...

At least Jules (Lyza) has replied to my comment in her blogspot...(thanks girl)
I wonder what happen to #bi-cebu channel in MIRC? I haven't chatted on IRC for like a couplah months since the channel management feud thingie...I guess the people there are chatting like a crazy moron...*toot* here,*toot* there and *toot* everywhere...WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Kiddin'...I miss that channel...met a lot of crazy people there and became my good friends...(you know who you are people :D)

Hafta bounce for now but I'll get my ass back here like later???!!! teehee :D

PAYCE!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 8:06 PM :: 2 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .