Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Emancipation from boredom...

I have been thinking of transferring my blog...don't wanna risk another spamming here...heheheh! So far, I have been importing my entries to this another neato blog site that my friend Chas told me about. It's actually nice and safe too :D no spam galore heheheh! Unfortunately, I don't have that much time to redesign the template co'z I got deadlines to meet and whatever shit...but in time I will finish it...patience is a virtue teehee! but I'm keeping my livejournal though :D so wanna keep it.

I beginning to feel homesick all of sudden. I was at the mall yesterday to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. And oh! FYI, the movie rocks :D can't wait for the part 3...Captain Jack Sparrow rocks my world!! hehehehe! after the movie flick...I passed by this arcade place they have just like timezone and I saw this familiar machine "Drum Mania". As far as I can remember, I'm good at banging the damn stick hehehe! unlike someone I know...(sorry Jay if I'm going to mention this...) breaking the sticks to pieces would be the last option to annoy somebody for watching you play...FIRE IN THE HOE! gawd I love playin' drum mania...and dance freak too :D oh well, everything will have to wait 'til next year :D


And ohh...got some recent edits from places that I've been too...can't get enough of clicking here and clicking there yah know...eheheh! and don't think I'm morbid just because I took a picture of a graveyard...owkie? ;p

















































Posted by Nefarious One :: 4:24 AM :: 0 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .