Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Which is which...eheheh!

The greatest lies of all time:

1. I Love You
2. This won't hurt a bit.
3. The cheque's in the mail.
4. I was just going to call you.
5. I swear I won't come in your mouth.
6. Of course I will respect you in the morning.
7. We have a really challenging assigngment for you.
8. I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.

I'm sure some of you would not agree with the stuff I put in but some might be miscontrued...but the "government" thingie is a big fat lie I tell yah heheheheh!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 1:52 AM :: 1 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .