Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I think I wanna puke myself for being sappy...

Okay okay! Im a sucker for sappy stuff...especially anime's...

I was browsing through some anime in youtube and well, I was interested at Naruto...but I was thinking I never got the chance to see the ending of Samurai X. So, my attention shifted and search for samurai x instead. When I got the result, I immediately watch it and I was really stoked :D I was like geezzzz, I get to the see the ending FINALLY! My heart was like singing in sopranos teehee. To feel the vibe on what I'm trying to point at, watch the movie that I provided...a little warning though...prepare a lot of wads of tissues coz this movie is gonna bust you to tears..COZ I DID...hehehehe...okay here goes nothing!




SEEEEEEEEE!!!! its a sad ending for the both of them...huhuhu!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 7:45 AM :: 2 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .