Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A little disappointing...


The Lake House is sure is disappointing to watch. The first part was nice but way towards the end...it totally killed the mood...blech! Keanu Reeves gained some weight here...he is sorta chubby. Sandra..well, as usual, she is funny in her own right :D This was one of the movies that I laughed out so hard eventhough its a love story...ironic...or maybe I'm just being weird...

If you are a sucker for cheesy movies..I wouldn't say that you shoudn't watch this movie...just proceed at your own risk...hehehe!


So much for that...I'm finished with the Onimusha Dawn of Dreams...its soo amazing that I got to finish the damn thing eventhough I'm working my ass off...weird...teehee! I mean I still have teensie weenie time for my own...(like sooo little that even a mouse can't even budge in...evarg...hehe!) Right now, I got a new score to settle in Silent Hill 4: The Room. One heckuva scary game and believe me, the movie didn't do any justice to the game...didn't even break a sweat. Who would last for a couple of seconds using steel pipe as a weapon of choice?! in reality a couple of concussions and bruises will do but in game environment?! I don't think so. The meanie monsters keeps oncoming after you eventhough you already beat the shit outta them...for fun though hehe! you can use the .45 pistol but to a minimum level. Its pretty much a typical survival-horror game that can scare the wits outta you.

For more FYI, just search it up at the net...the keyword is Silent Hill 4: The Room...its all about google...making your idle life easier...bleh!





The ultimate momma hubba hubba!...hehehe!
That should be it...now back to killin' those damn monsteriods...rawrrrrr!!!!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 1:46 AM :: 1 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .