Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Laughing my butt off...

As usual, nothing else to do but sit and stare at the computer screen...Oh Joy!*me says sarcastically. I aint complainin' and all but hey! the perks of havin' your own PC with an internet connection to boot is kinda wicked :D Alreyteh then...So moving along, I stumbled upon a Japanese video...This guys name is Hard Gay and he's kinda popular in Japan's local TV network. I think he is doing some kind of a fathers day special. He goes around Tokyo and ask some younglings on the street on how would they pay tribute to there fathers. Its really hilarious and I'm laughing my ass off while watching. It's not everyday that some weird Japanese dude wearing leather short pants, jacket and spikes w/ necktie would suddenly pop infront of you and ask you silly questions...Im sure it will be pretty darn embarrasing if you are not prepared for it :D


Click thisHard Gay for the video.




HAPPY FATHER'S DAY HOOOOOOO!!!

Love,

Hard Gay :p~

Posted by Nefarious One :: 9:02 PM :: 2 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .