Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Artsy Shmansy anyone?

I'm creating a new blog...its like deviant art with a photoshop tutorial blog twist. It's where you can post some of your edited pics and share them to the world. People can comment and say what they think about your recent edit.I'm inviting some people to join the team so, if you guys wanna join...just lemme know. Post your email addys at the comments portion so I can add yah or something heheheh!

To feel what I'm getting at...check out the blog! It's www.photoshopblogdiva.blogspot.com

LET THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING! PHOTO EDITORS UNITE!!! wahahahahah! ka corny... ;p

Posted by Nefarious One :: 7:12 PM :: 1 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .