Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm soooo darn happy ^-^

FINALLY!!!

Kellie Pickler is out of the competition...WEEEEE!!! I've been waiting for her to be kicked out...I guess America didnt vote for her relentlessly *giggles. Paula was really emotional over Elliot Yamin...to quote Paula "You moved me"...reeehheeeaaallllyyy? or you were just drunk at that time coz you werent coherent with your feedbacks? Simon was even confused...teehee! and for Randy, well....the usual...still doing the "dawg" thing :D

IMMMM SOOOOO HAPPPPYYYYYY!!!! BUHBYEE Little Mink errr, Minx!

BLEH!

Got something to say or make something out of it?

If you do...I wouldn't care less... ;p

HAHA!

Over and out.....ZZZzzzzzzz

Posted by Nefarious One :: 4:26 AM :: 1 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .