Rantings from the edge...


Tales from the crappy side of things...can you curse while shittin'? believe me, it's worth the trouble...
 

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Twisted thoughts of a crazy mind...and I got it ;p

I've been in the daze for a couple of days now...always staring at this obscurely meaningless corner of my room as if waiting for a miracle to happen. Its affecting my social life...DUHH! as if I had one hehe! I mean I do have a life but from where I am standing, its pointless to point my finger at someone I can blame ( coz the other fingers are pointing back at me...as others might say ;p) thanks to you MR. BOREDOM....you are giving me a hell of a time of my life...wipeee...Imagine your life in 3D doing thesame routine over and over and over and over and over...I mean I can go on saying this "over" thingie if I have to like forever but its driving me nuts. Everyday is like a siesta but in a repeated motion...eat, sleep, drag my ass to the computer screen, play PS2, play Sims 2 and Simcity 4, go outside and check out who's the cute hottie next door ( what the??!!!), incessantly bitch and whine at someone, sputtering nonesense for the sake of conversation and constantly talking to plants so that they would grow faster...I think ehehe!

I chatted a couple of my friends back home. I was really happy to know that all of them are doing good. I didn't know that my bestbuddy, Jay is in Manila right now specifically in Q.C. According to my friend Robert Ian, he is going to study there. I dunno if its true but Im glad that he is finally THINKING about his future...at least. I was pretty much worried because he might do something stupid while I'm gone...I mean he did a couple of silly things when I was still back home but what worries me is that he will do MAJOR silly things. Its his life as what he says to me all that time but I was hoping he would direct it to a straight line not in a crooked manner. A good girlfriend of mine, Julie is pretty much bummed with her lovelife. It was nice to talk to her again since we share common interest in MEN...heheh! would love to share gorey details but I'd rather not share coz it ruins the mood ;p. I was happy when I got to hear from them since they are the only cure to my homesickness. Its just like when I get in touch with them feels like I'm home:D

So thats about it...darn...I'm still bored...

I haven't heard from my baby...I miss him...

still...and I said this once and I'll say it again...I'M BORED!!!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 8:17 AM :: 1 Comments:

Say your shit here…

---------------oOo---------------

© Rantings from the edge... 2006 - Nefarious One nuff said ;p .